Fuel Tank Leasing
Standby Power Solutions provide tax efficient options for the fuel tank leasing.
Fuel tank leasing is a financially efficient solution for companies or individuals that require a fuel tank for a long period of time but don’t want the hassle of a large upfront purchase, or the expense of long-term hire, we can offer the option of a fuel tank lease to spread the capital investment cost. This is the most tax efficient way of purchasing a piece of equipment for a business. Once the final payment has been made, you’ll then have full ownership of the tank which you can keep or replace with a newer example.
We can offer a range of flexible leasing solutions for all sizes bulk storage tanks ranging from 1000L unto 100,000L.
Through our finance partner we currently supply long-term leases to various industry sectors nationwide including agricultural, industrial and facilities management applications.
We strive to support UK business and understand the need to grow, and therefore invest in new equipment. Leasing is one of the most popular forms of financing equipment.
This is why we have a partnership with Kennet Equipment Leasing – a specialist finance company who can offer a range of finance options.
Our partnership ensures that customers can acquire the equipment they need quickly and on terms that suits budgets and cash flows.
The key features and benefits of leasing include:
- Available for equipment purchases – starting at £1,000 + VAT
- Terms from 2-5 years – depending on years of active trading
- Tax advantages – leasing can be offset against Corporation Tax
- Fast credit decisions and high acceptances
- Existing credit facilities remain unaffected – easing pressure on cash flow
- Kennet pay the supplier directly (upon delivery/installation of the goods)
- Flexibility – upgrade, make additions or settle at any point during the term
If you have any questions regarding the fuel tank leasing solutions we can offer please do not hesitate to contact us by email: email@example.com or alternatively by phone: 01733 590004
Our sales team will be happy to answer any questions you have.